History

Rovasta was founded in 1967 by G.A. Teunissen. The company started in a barn on the banks of the river Rotte in Bergschenhoek.

Over the years the company grows fast and in 1970 moves to the Warmoeziersweg in Bergschenhoek where in 1973 it was extended from 1500 to 2500 m².

In 1979 Rovasta moves to new working accommodations in Bleiswijk covering a surface of 6300 m². In 1988 another 450 m² is added.

On 1 January 1999 Mr.Teunissen hands over the company via a management buy-out to 4 shareholders: Hans Meerman (General Manager), Arie van der Elst (Technical Manager), Peter Verweij (Administration Manager) and Guus Olie (Sales Manager).

On 12 November 1999 Mr.Teunissen deceases.

In 2002 another 2 assembly halls were built and an extension of 3500 m² is realised.
The first LVD laser is installed.

In 2007 the entrance hall and offices are renovated. Besides the 40th anniversary of Rovasta was celebrated.

In 2009 the second LVD laser is installed.

In 2014, there are solar panels installed on the roof of the company.

History

History

History

History

History